Sunday, May 15, 2011

teachers day....n my bday.....

well.....happy teacher's day to my cikgu n bakal2 cegu sekalian....dunno y....but this is the most meaningfull bday in my life.....tq to all yang wish my bday...really appreciate it.....but, there a few person that i want to thank personally......congrates to:
1) ain.....1st person that wish my bday
2) aufa...(my lovely daughter...haha)...1st person that text me....
3) abg...(my sweet oppa)....1st person that call me last night.......

tq so  much.........ada sowang je yg x wish bday aku.....he supposed to be the 1st person to wish me every tyme the calendar was on 16 may......but i guess...he's gone.....hahahaha.....ada aku kesah.....huhu......i miss my daughter....my son...haha...i miss my abg.....my nenek...my uncle....my friend in upsi....4 month is damned boring period to go through.....luckily i have my korean stuff.....its help me to survive that 4 month.......
                                                       and................
i went to putrajaya 27-29........where i can meet suju....arghhhhh....can't wait....
                                                      last but not least....
i'm going to sabah...................yuhuuuuuuuuuuuu....mom....wait for me.....luv u mom.......:)

No comments:

Post a Comment